Starting Again in February! Save your Spot Now!
Discover and Resolve the Attachment Patterns that are Preventing you from Being Truly Authentic in your Relationships and in Your Life.
Attachment patterns are learned; often in the first 24 months of life, before you had even developed verbal memory. The level of comfort that you feel when you’re close with someone, the degree that you value and prioritize romantic intimacy in your life, the level of self-esteem and self-confidence that you have, the belief that your needs matter and that you can get those needs met in this lifetime… Even whether you are the one that makes the decision for the group or if you stay back and keep to yourself, they all are directly influenced by your attachment style. And they often exist at a pre-conscious level of thinking; just at the edge of your fingertips. You can see the patterns acting themselves out in our life and in your relationships, but they just seem so hard to change. Insecure attachment may be at the bottom of this.
The Good News: We Can Change It
Join our next group journey to start the process of restructuring your attachment patterns so that you can give and receive more love, improve your self-esteem and self-worth, reduce your stress, and step into your full potential, among many other benefits….
“I can’t quite describe it, but it is as if the base layer of my psyche has greater sturdiness and stability.” -Client in Austin, TX
This group is split into 4 online sessions; 4 hours in length and conducted on Zoom. Each session will consist of periods of didactic teaching, experiential exercises in large and small breakout groups, demonstrations, videos, recordings, and more….
Session Dates & Times
- Saturday February 17, 2024 – 11:30 am – 2:30 pm PST
- Sunday February 18. 2024 – 11:30 am – 2:30 pm PST
- Saturday February 24. 2024 – 11:30 am – 2:30 pm PST
- Sunday February 25, 2024 – 11:30 am – 2:30 pm PST
Sessions will be recorded and available to all participants. If you need to miss a session, let us know and we will make sure you can get caught up with a recording.1
What to Expect from this Group
Based on the safety, attunement, and availability of our caregivers during our childhood, we develop what John Bowlby termed “Internal Working Models.” These IWMs, consist of both conscious and subconscious stories, thoughts, feelings, and beliefs about ourselves and the world that either nourish and cultivate healthy self-development or, conversely, interfere with healthy self-development if the caregiving is misattuned. But, there is a solution.
There will be some didactic and learning portions of this group where knowledge will be the focus. But most importantly, we will emphasize ways to identify your own attachment patterns, and to address and resolve the old attachment injuries that may even be having an impact on your behavior right now. So what will we do in this group?
- We will begin by discussing some of the seminal studies in Attachment Theory from Bowlby, Main & Ainsworth, and others to develop a fundamental and foundational understanding of Attachment Theory
- Gain understanding of the “internal working models” of attachment that we develop as children that keep us stuck in old patterns
- Learn about the adult manifestations of the primary attachment patterns; preoccupied, dismissing , and secure, as well as how unresolved trauma or loss can affect attachment status and overall coherence of mind
- We will take a detailed look at the 5 qualities of secure attachment in relationships
- Discover simple evidence-based techniques to Improve Your Relationships and foster healthy self-development and emotional regulation
- You will have the opportunity to break into groups of 2 and 4 to practice relating to others in a secure way using the 5 qualities, while building connections with other people engaged in the same work.
The total fee for the 4 group sessions is $425 if you pay in one payment. Otherwise, it would be the following fee schedule:
Upon registration – $150
Next Session- $150
Next Session – $150
“The healing has been profound, and I have the deepest gratitude for what is being provided here.” -I.T.
This Course is Ideal for You If…
- You have read popular books (such as Attached) or internet articles about Attachment Theory and want to go deeper
- You are actively working with a therapist or coach on repairing your insecure attachment patterns, and you want to improve your understanding of attachment theory and connect with others who are also doing this work
- You are a clinician and want to start incorporating Adult Attachment and the Three Pillars method into your practice